February 13, 2011

I won’t quit my day job

I can take a hint.

The entirety of last week’s post consisted of the following:

I shall forego blogging this week in favor of devoting my full attention to the Black Eyed Peas concert tonight.

Superbowl, Black Eyed Peas…tomato, tomahto.

The “Black Eyed Peas concert” in question was, in fact, the Superbowl Halftime Show, in which they performed. Given my disinterest in the football game itself, the above was my attempt at a joke about what hundreds of millions were tuning in to watch that night. Apparently, said hundreds of millions do not include the readers of this blog. #FAIL

I would go back to clown college if only I weren’t having so much fun teaching group fitness! (See this post for my teaching schedule.) The job is a great fit for me PUN INTENDED and I’m so glad I picked up the phone when my calling called.

My back and muscles doth protest the increase in activity, but I’m patient, as my body and teaching skills alike are works in progress. All I can do is take care of me and enjoy the progress progressing.

And with that, I’m off to dine on dinner with family.

Cheers to you and your calling! Have you answered yet?

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I most certainly have found my calling and I couldn't be happier! Glad you're basking in the glow of professional fulfillment too :)

Angelina Ferreira said...

Recently found my calling- and dove in head first. :) Life just falls in to place when you are doing what you're supposed to be doing

chrysta said...

Im working in one of my callings..still working on making the others happen ;) Its good to have goals I guess!

Dominique said...

I know what my calling is, I haven't quite found it yet though...the moolah isn't quite there for me to reach it. However, the BF is working towards a teaching degree so that I can fulfill my calling of owning a bakery.

I'm glad you've found yours even if at the expense of your blog. Now if only I lived in the region so I could attend one of your Zumba classes.