June 16, 2008

Dream Come True

(Stop looking for me, I'm not in this picture.)
Last week, Alex and I got to go to the NYCB's Dance with the Dancers event, and it was pretty awesome. Sorry I've been MIA for a while, but I was waiting for something awesome like this to happen.

Not many people can say they've boogied with members of the ballet. Not only did I bust my best moves at Lincoln Center, but I was among the likes of Salvatore Ferragamo and Nanette Lepore. Why my swag bag did not contain a fabulous pair of shoes in size 8.5, I do not know.

OH and in other celebrity news, I saw Young Frankenstein on Broadway about a week ago with the parents, and through a co-worker connection we got to tour backstage. Right about now you're thinking, "Isn't Megan Mullally in that show right now?" Yes. Yes she is.

Did I see her? Yes. Yes I did.

More importantly, I actually got to MEET Andrea Martin, who played one of my favorite movie characters of all time, Aunt Voula, from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. She is just about the tiniest person ever - totally adorable. One handshake and she was out the door, though! It's ok, I'm sure she'll remember me. :-P

Oh and then Blythe Danner walked by.

Here's my favorite number (as seen on the Today Show):


0 comments: