April 10, 2011

Excuses, Excuses

Soap & Chocolate is officially on vacation for the next two weeks for the following excuses reasons:
  1. I am sick.
  2. I am tired.
  3. I have nothing to write about. (<— LIE; see below)
  4. I am going out of town for a week soon.
  5. My pizza is about to arrive just arrived.

Point #5 is especially important. See last post.

EDITED TO ADD: Almost forgot: I cut my hair off. That's what I have to write about.

Aaaaand I'm spent.

I’ll be back in late April with a delicious giveaway!

Cheers,

Diana

7 comments:

Mama Pea said...

I'm sorry you are sick and tired, but I'll be back!!! Enjoy the bloggie break.

Erica said...

I hope you feel better! There are just certain times when we all need some major vaca. Hope the pizza was delicious

emily said...

Eeek, your hair looks awesome! I'm sorry you're feeling sick...you're probably just tired from carrying around all the hottness that is your new hair :)

Unknown said...

love the new do! hope you feel better soon hum :)

Mo Diva said...

First thing i noticed was the 'do.
Loves it!
welcome back!

Gena said...

I'm so sorry that you're sick and tired! I've been thinking of you, D-love: I know it's very hard to start a new chapter (I learned that over the course of a rocky Jan/Feb) and I'm sure you need a little rest and self love. Sending you tremendous hugs :)

Dominique said...

Hope you felt better before you went away. Love the short hair. I've been meaning to cut my hair short but have also been growing it out for almost 6 months now. I can't figure out what to do.

Anyway, hope you're back soon; hope you had fun wherever you were!